Welcome to the Paddle 4 Troops Registration website.
Paddle 4 Troops is a nonprofit organization geared toward supporting local veterans through a fun and competitive paddle race. The foundation's 7th annual Paddle 4 Troops event is at Sears Landing Grill & Boat Docks in Surf City, North Carolina on September 8th.
The unique benefit when joining the Paddle 4 Troops family is that you may personally witness the effects of your donation, whether it be time or money. 100% of proceeds go toward assisting veterans and their families.
To Register: Click on the REGISTER NOW button in the upper right
For Race Details:
Visit our website HERE
To Donate: Click on the DONATE button at in the menu bar
Sears Landing Boat Docks
806 Roland Ave
Surf City, NC 28445
Schedule of Events
Saturday, September 8, 2018
8am- Registration & Packet Pickup Open
10am- 10K Starts
Noon- 5K Starts
Cash & Paddle Trophy to Top 3 Males & Females in competitive 10K on SUP 14 ft & under board.
Live Entertainment, Silent & Live Auction, 50/50 Drawing, Food & Drinks, Lunch provided to all registered paddlers.
RULES for Competitive Race
1. Board Length 14’ and under for both Male and Female competitors.
2. Drafting is allowed (Example: male, female, any size board).
3. Stand Up Paddle Board, NO Kneeling. If a competitor falls, they have 5 strokes to get back to their feet.
4. Single Fixed Fin, NO steering mechanism.
5. If there is a tie in the competitive race, the two competitors split the finish & prize money. (Example: Two Tie For 2nd Place; These two will split the prize money for 2nd place & 3rd place finish, the next finisher will be 4th)
6. Leash REQUIRED.